Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Ringo Roadagain posted:

hope my favorite wrestler darby allin is on tonight

hopes have been answered very early

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

full crowd lets freakin go...!!!

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Real happy to see the hunky boys on tv!

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

gently caress yeah

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Darby owns. He’s a good person

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I am ready for hotboy summer.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

darb order

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Darby paying tribute to kwee wee tn 🙏

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Ogogo has one pound weight advantage, Cody is doomed

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

Ogogo has one pound weight advantage, Cody is doomed

the extra pound is CTE scar tissue Cody will win

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
About drat time Joey gets tv time.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I was wondering if they were gonna bring up the Sonny on Dark thing

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
dark commentary sneaking it's way onto tnt, you love to see it

e oh this is the wrong thread lol

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Only a psychopath would watch dark

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Hangman just casually cutting a promo while pouring blood

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Eat My Fuc posted:

Only a psychopath would watch dark

It's me: the psychopath.

What caused Paige to get busted open?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Bumper Stickup posted:

It's me: the psychopath.

What caused Paige to get busted open?

I’m guessing something caught him on that suplex into the turnbuckle but idk

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

been kinda unexpectedly busy jacking off but i heard this has been a weird one for newcomers. if so then try the pay per view on sunday, illegally

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Can someone PM me where to watch this illegally thank you goon bless

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I watch dark and dark elevation.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

The_Rob posted:

I watch dark and dark elevation.

They’re good

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
they're not storyline driven shows so they're not really for casuals (but storylines do sometimes show up)

they're more character driven reps where the story comes from genuinely watching the people grow as performers. it's everything from a testing ground to a workshop to a spotlight for someone up and coming to just whatever they feel like doing. it's an amazing thing to have on a weekly basis.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Haven't watched an episode yet because cable is rear end. Does a dude get burning hammered in the show or not

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

uh, anyways

oh my god the pinnacle captured dean malenko!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thanks aew for putting on the weirdest bad ep when i make this thread. not my problem. the ppv will be good.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

yea ok posted:

thanks aew for putting on the weirdest bad ep when i make this thread. not my problem. the ppv will be good.

Lol

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

yea ok posted:

I thought it was ok. Like not up to usual AEW standards but I’m not surprised they didn’t want to work anyone too hard and just promoted angles two days out from the PPV

except for Hangman who became a blood fountain

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

yea ok posted:

it was alright

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
At least it gave us this dude

https://twitter.com/snoringelbow/status/1398490166323412992The

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Roasted Donut posted:

it was alright

yeah i just expect better usually & the go-homes are usually way more chaotic. still excited for sunday

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

yea ok posted:

yeah i just expect better usually & the go-homes are usually way more chaotic. still excited for sunday

yeah for sure. DoN card looks insanely good either way

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
real excited to get some brews some meat grilling and a nice veggie salad for the ppv going to have a great time with the boys :cheersdoge:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

real excited to get some brews some meat grilling and a nice veggie salad for the ppv going to have a great time with the boys :cheersdoge:

My friends are making chili it’s gonna rule.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm hype for my micro burg :cheers:

Little Abigail
Jul 21, 2011

College Slice

yea ok posted:

Yeah, I'd imagine it was just a combination of it being only two days out from the PPV and readjusting to crowds being a thing again.

Show was fine though and the dueling piledrivers to close the show out were super neat! Looking forward to the PPV as well which I will be watching (legally solely because my rural internet is rear end and I watch AEW together with my grandfather and would like for something higher then 480p to show him.)

We're going to be grabbing some pizzas from the local general store who just started selling them last month. They're surprisingly good, less then a two minute drive away and not expensive!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dynamite was good fun, even the bad segments were cool because crowds gave everything more energy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

kinda wish we'd still get random pentagon/fenix matches. aew needs more luchadores.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

kinda wish we'd still get random pentagon/fenix matches. aew needs more luchadores.

American tv needs like 8 more wrestling clowns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

American tv needs like 8 more wrestling clowns.

dude i would love psycho clown in aew