Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

pre-op bebop posted:

I hit my head kinda hard on something??? in the laundry room and now I have a headache, some nausea, and feel really out of it like everything is in slow motion

So naturally I'm gonna ask the trump chat thread if i should go the doctor or hospital or whateverthefuck

I mean I haven't become a chud yet so it can't be that bad

since you're asking an internet forum, i'm guessing you're alone

you need to find someone to take you to the hospital, or if you can't afford to go to the hospital, at least keep an eye on you so that if you start showing symptoms of a brain bleed, they can take you anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

lmao that this country accepts that people will just kill them at any moment and that's just life

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

DesertIslandHermit posted:

lmao that this country accepts that people will just kill them at any moment and that's just life

if it's moloch's will

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

im lazy as poo poo so pretend i did like 17 nearly identical arfjason posts about how ironic use of the n word in fyad is just regular racism hiding behind cowardice

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Also it seems pretty low that you are 3 times more likely to die from a car accident than a mass shooting

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

incredible

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Good soup! posted:

getting shot by the town crier in ye olde towne

With how whiny the incels and chuds are, these shooters sure are town town criers! Bah dah bada bah BAH *wiggles eyebrows and hammers atonally on a piano*

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Spoondick posted:

im lazy as poo poo so pretend i did like 17 nearly identical arfjason posts about how ironic use of the n word in fyad is just regular racism hiding behind cowardice

you need to set up a python script like arf

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

in fairness, driving into colorado is pretty fuckin nuts. i roadtripped through it with my car packed to the brim with my poo poo and bad tires and brakes and etc and i came outta one of them friggin, tunnelarinos, onto a freaking cliff and also somehow the parental control lock on my car had triggered and i didn't have a spare key to turn it off so i was only able to go 70 mph even though its a steep decline, and also there was an 18 wheeler behind me, and boy howdy fellas i almost died. so yeah mass shootings are fine.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Dustcat posted:

i'd be suspicious of an officer who is down with an active shooter situation

Lmao

Very good Dustcat

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

my favorite part of driving around colorado is getting 160 mpg going down mountains

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

you can’t gently caress fivey the Fox

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
stay safe everyone. im sorry the world is like this. be best.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Dustcat posted:

you need to set up a python script like arf

great, now computers are going to take our posting jobs from us

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

now its a challenge

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/MJMcKean/status/1407084475402518529

glad that the rest of the world is appreciating mr calamari

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Spoondick posted:

it's already happened to the ad industry, humans are unnecessary when ads can be viewed by bots for great traffic

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Spoondick posted:

I still get paid right?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

That DICK! posted:

in fairness, driving into colorado is pretty fuckin nuts. i roadtripped through it with my car packed to the brim with my poo poo and bad tires and brakes and etc and i came outta one of them friggin, tunnelarinos, onto a freaking cliff and also somehow the parental control lock on my car had triggered and i didn't have a spare key to turn it off so i was only able to go 70 mph even though its a steep decline, and also there was an 18 wheeler behind me, and boy howdy fellas i almost died. so yeah mass shootings are fine.

:thunk:

Mobius Stripper
Sep 12, 2017

incredible twitter post/profile picture combo

https://youtu.be/Tcwz8-EfFYE

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Dustcat posted:

it's already happened to the ad industry, humans are unnecessary when ads can be viewed by bots for great traffic

but .. do the bots buy stuff based on the ads ?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/1407081956337229828

9/11 was objectively good

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

Bripe came out during Trump and I think lead to the first misspelling that started it all

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

euphronius posted:

but .. do the bots buy stuff based on the ads ?

i have not heard of this happening yet

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans
gently caress you Bripe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://vimeo.com/11912054

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:crenshaw:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

bots have been trained to buy stocks but have not yet been trained how to buy from amazon

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
daughter A got her for-real drivers license documentation today. She was a nervous wreck through all the lessons but got a 97 on her test because that's pretty much what she does.

The outfit she wore to go to the DMV today was astounding, it was like a 90s sitcom, I mean it looked great but nobody gets all fixed up for the DMV. Except her.

now I have to buy another car :(

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

lmao what is this

it's real

why is it real

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pre-op bebop posted:

I hit my head kinda hard on something??? in the laundry room and now I have a headache, some nausea, and feel really out of it like everything is in slow motion

So naturally I'm gonna ask the trump chat thread if i should go the doctor or hospital or whateverthefuck

I mean I haven't become a chud yet so it can't be that bad
GO TO THE DOCTOR

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I'm in a coffee shop and your av matches up perfectly with the song playing - Celebration

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Pamela Springstein posted:

bots have been trained to buy stocks but have not yet been trained how to buy from amazon

I'm not buying any buttcoins

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

jesus my hair is really greasy and awful, I should take a shower

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A brain hemorrhage shows no symptoms until you suddenly loving die, if you hit your head on anything and show any symptoms at all go to the loving doctor, do not risk it just go

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

:swoon:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nate copper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011