Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Trade Sexton for Wiseman before you take that Knicks crap platter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Calidus posted:

I just don’t like Zion + Ingram. I want to see both of them when there is good guard play.

I think its probably a better idea to try to find a guard that fits with them than to ditch Ingram and then need a guard and a wing.

I think Lonzo is somewhat underappreciated around here but I will admit he's a bad fit there.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Dejan Bimble posted:

We're down on Ingram because he is what he is, a small forward who can get 20 points a game without really doing much for you. He eats up usage that would otherwise go to worse guys, but that's about it. He's probably the median starting SF right now.

The 15thish best SF seems like a really good thing to have though, especially when he's only 23 and had a near 50/40/90 season. I expect his defense to get back to his regular decent/good levels too, it was a weird year.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Yeah, in a vacuum 19+22 for 11 is reasonable but it mostly depends on who is on who's board, and if anyone is dropping.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

DeimosRising posted:

My only disagreement with Thrilla is I think Ayton can be that guy, he definitely got schemed out this series but I think he’s smart enough to learn to learn from that and comeback better. The games the Suns won were the games where he was involved on offense and putting his body to Giannis, and I think he and the coaches csn learn how to make that happen every game. For me that’s the development the Suns have to see to get back here

Ayton will still get better but the Bucks stopped him by going absolutely huge and it's basically them and (healthy) Lakers that can do that anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Thinking we can mosey over to the Offseason NBA thread:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3974063