Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Is this still part of The Process?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Wait why are y'all so down on Ingram? He's a solid #2 option. If you need good guard play for him and Zion (definitely agree on that) then you find or sign a good distributor. You don't even need a great one! Someone like a Conley as an example. That's much easier to find than someone with Ingram's skill set. You trade him away you basically guarantee Zion's not sticking around longer than he has to.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Okay fine you can even do a notch below - just someone that can spread the floor at the point guard position because Lonzo is certainly not doing that.

I'm also not as big of a Conley fan as some of y'all around here.

Edit: Conley also came to mind because I think he's a UFA this year? Could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Kirios fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jul 15, 2021

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Ouch that seems unfair - you make him sound like he's Wiggins or something. Well agree to disagree - if the Pelicans go hard after Conley in the offseason I think they can surprise a lot of people like the Suns this year.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

DeimosRising posted:

Oh you mean Smol Simmons? Somehow I don’t think that moves the needle

The disrespect thrown at the Floor General himself!