Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The thunder will get either the first or second pick and I'm excited about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Sexton doesn't feel like a presti player doubt they do that

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yeah Richardson seems to be like crowder where he needs a real system to thrive

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Next week we get to see if the rockets lose their pick 🥰

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Yes someone trade for kemba and give us a big

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

coming to the devastating realization that realistically the bulls should try to sign cameron payne or derrick rose

Lmao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Will someone finally pay Noel

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Perk legitimately was bad at everything not post defense

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You can root for okc with me mangles

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Shai is not being traded I don't know why anyone thinks 22 year old star isn't in okcs time-line

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Reuniting russ and kiwi you say 👀👀👀

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Why would that compromise point zion? Russ is a power forward

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Calidus posted:

Trading BI for a guard just makes to much sense, so naturally Griffon won’t do it.

Ingram for sexton makes no sense for new orleans

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spacebump posted:

Why would Detroit trade the number 1 pick? Isn’t Cade supposed to be a special player?

They won't but for some reason people think oh x team has so many picks they should just go get the guy while never thinking if anyone would accept the offer.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Conley is a great one????

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Veryslightlymad posted:

He was right.

You know how sometimes people get in the MIP discussion and all that they did was double their minutes, and you're like, "yeah. Of course your stats are better. You're playing twice as often." Well, Grant had his minutes increased and almost doubled his usage. So yeah, of course he looks better than last year on a superficial level. The team is deliberately running the lion's share of their possessions through him, which of course Denver didn't do because it's a bad idea. There's a lot of reasons why the Pistons were bad, but "We believe Jeremi Grant can be the best player on a team" is one of the top three.

Nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I've read the bulls script and they want another former okc backup pg so they are going all in on Dennis Schröder