Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Are we using CF? I thought we used that Google polls thing or whatever last time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Hand Knit posted:

I'm open to using whatever we think would go best.

I ask because I find CF's draft interface a little janky, I got the "This has stopped responding" message a couple times trying to figure out a good strategy

El Gallinero Gros fucked around with this message at 23:34 on May 30, 2021

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

seiferguy posted:

As a soon to be Kraken fan who doesn't know much about the intricacies of the NHL (i.e. what players teams would protect), what'd be a good spot to get ready for this sort of thing to make a decent prediction?

Cap Friendly does have good info, I just had major issues with the interface today, ymmv

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Hand Knit posted:

I do feel like there's been overall less discussion and less certainty over who the Kraken will be taking. Like, last time, it felt known that they were taking Fleury by the midpoint of the previous season.

GM's probably learned at least a bit from Vegas

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Are we waiting for protection lists or guessing blind?