Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I'd love to do this, but the problem of having no idea which deals teams make to ensure certain players get selected make this impossible to gauge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Fair enough, I'm in.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

So we could use CapFriendly here and just devise maybe two separate teams? One would be our best team, two would be who we think Seattle will take?

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Alright. Got it.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

CF lays out everyone who has to be protected via NMC clauses and their set up is really convenient because you just select a player from each team and their cap hit is right there. I'm open to alternatives, however.