Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'd like to become a tankie and have my picture next to the word. A famous tankie, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

It was me! I did it!

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Weka posted:

Bullets, grenades and autocannon ammo I suppose. I think a bit of their anti air missiles on smaller craft are man portable stuff.

False. Autocannons are part of the special tanks space marines use. Too advanced for the navy

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Its me. I care!!

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Centrist Committee posted:

settle down taylor swift

i can regale you with a story about how I used to dislike taylor swift until I watched a concert on Netflix or something with my wife. just doing lots of insane poo poo like being craned around the area, having a 40 foot snake come out of the ground, making the stage get 10 times bigger somehow. can't imagine how long it took to set up and tear down

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

whoops, forgot not to do that. but i like t swift's concerts and can't really be bothered to listen to/remember any of her music

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lol