Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What E3 announcement are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Star Citizen suddenly released 14 6.36%
Nintendo unveils the Switch Pro, Metroid Prime 4 is exclusive 27 12.27%
Bethesda announces Fallout 5, Todd somehow entirely forgets about Elder Scrolls 6 and is surprised to be asked about it by interviewers 32 14.55%
Bowsette is real and thinks you're doing okay 121 55.00%
Square Enix retroactively cancels your least favorite Final Fantasy game 26 11.82%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I liked RE8age too but I don't think the series is as interesting to me as it was back when I was 17. At one point it was probably my favorite video game franchise, now it's merely pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Hm seems problematic, but have you considered that a woman somewhere in the world likes Persona, presumably. Your argument is thus invalid.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

gormless

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

let me see that gorm. baby, that gorm ga gorm gorm gorm

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

STREETS OF RAGE!!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Another win for the gamers.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Playing Overwatch and really wishing Tracer could say gently caress.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Looper posted:

temporarily leveling yourself down for better rewards is such a cool idea i'm surprised more rpgs haven't snagged it

Number go... down?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Dark Souls itself is just a pale imitation of Severance: Blade of Darkness.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Code Vein is full of anime nonsense but the really boring kind where the actors have no idea what they're reading and so there's about 2 hours of totally flat exposition in the first 3 hours of gameplay.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

The actual story mode anime in GG Strive was kind of disappointingly dull but everything about the art style, the characters and look of the game is phenomenal.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

I've played only four new games in 2021.

Wild at Heart (okay so far but I need to go back to it)
Knockout City (pretty good)
Resident Evil Village (pretty good)
Guilty Gear Strive (sublime)

Everything else is trash!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Put fatalities in Smash Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

what's a chie

Gesundheit!