Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What E3 announcement are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Star Citizen suddenly released 14 6.36%
Nintendo unveils the Switch Pro, Metroid Prime 4 is exclusive 27 12.27%
Bethesda announces Fallout 5, Todd somehow entirely forgets about Elder Scrolls 6 and is surprised to be asked about it by interviewers 32 14.55%
Bowsette is real and thinks you're doing okay 121 55.00%
Square Enix retroactively cancels your least favorite Final Fantasy game 26 11.82%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Best video game movie adaptation has an extended cut

https://twitter.com/TygerbugGarrett/status/1399708153294458882

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Roach Warehouse posted:

What would Harry Discoelysium’s Persona be?

Obviously

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

quote:

The art is magnificent throughout—particularly the cavernous, atmospheric environments, which are like the covers of vintage fantasy novels come to life.

lmao

A score of 82, more than they gave Cyberpunk.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
I’m sometimes afraid of interacting with the trigger that advances the plot, either checking something or talking to a specific NPC

*plenty of stuff to check*
*start with x*
*cutscene start*
“Oh poo poo, now I can’t check the other stuff :argh:

So I’m always thinking “what order should I do stuff to interact with everything/talk with everyone”

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

FirstAidKite posted:

Actually the answer is Vagrant Story

:hai:
Was going to post this