Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What E3 announcement are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Star Citizen suddenly released 14 6.36%
Nintendo unveils the Switch Pro, Metroid Prime 4 is exclusive 27 12.27%
Bethesda announces Fallout 5, Todd somehow entirely forgets about Elder Scrolls 6 and is surprised to be asked about it by interviewers 32 14.55%
Bowsette is real and thinks you're doing okay 121 55.00%
Square Enix retroactively cancels your least favorite Final Fantasy game 26 11.82%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

I don't know if they patched it but there was a way to make infinite skill point items back in the day so if you are a big numbers go up guy you can look into that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Marvel X-COM could be cool as gently caress but I'd want them to focus on just a few characters and make them really unique. Instead of Hulk being "A Melee Guy" have Hulk gain a damage and movement increase every time he gets hit by an attack because it makes him angry. You can attack Hulk yourself to buff him but he also has a chance to go Berseker Mode and attack random targets.

Also Hawkeye should instantly die if he gets hit by an attack but you get more financial support because he has a sponsorship deal with Red Bull.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Where's my competitive Bulletstorm trick shot em up game?

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Something I recently made that I was very tasty and probably very bad for me was Japanese curry made with chopped up sausages and served in a hot dog bun.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Mix. posted:

Have you considered substituting the sausages for something else? like, say, noodles of some kind? And I'm just spitballing here, but they could be yakisoba noodles :v:

I made Yakisoba Pan before also and it owns, do not despair my friend.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Pachislot is 9GB because its all video files.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Sekiro can be hard but very little of it is actually bullshit. You will almost always know what you did wrong when you die. Much like irl.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Persona 5 Guy: Right before she died she told me "I think I might die"
Me: That's very sad and not the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

It's funny that Ann is like the sexy character in Persona 5 but she's not a sexual person at all. There's one part where she's trying to distract a guy by flirting and its a zany comedy scene because she's just absolutely garbage at it. She just wants to eat crepes and punch creeps and that's cool.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Stux posted:

my wish is for persona 6: all adults including protag. thank you.

Yakuza 8 can be Persona based instead of Dragon Quest based.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Yusuke is amazing because he is the "cool, elegant and refined guy" character type but he isn't cool, elegant or refined in any way.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

It's very funny that the options in Persona are shockingly often

A. Date this girl right this second
B. Emotionally devastate this girl right this second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Persona Game where the main characters are all low level office and retail workers and they kill the god of capitalism.