Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What E3 announcement are you most looking forward to?
This poll is closed.
Star Citizen suddenly released 14 6.36%
Nintendo unveils the Switch Pro, Metroid Prime 4 is exclusive 27 12.27%
Bethesda announces Fallout 5, Todd somehow entirely forgets about Elder Scrolls 6 and is surprised to be asked about it by interviewers 32 14.55%
Bowsette is real and thinks you're doing okay 121 55.00%
Square Enix retroactively cancels your least favorite Final Fantasy game 26 11.82%
Total: 220 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Ghost Recon Wildlands, Far Cry 5, The Division 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Watch Dogs: Legion (and others): "Our games are not political, it's bad for business"

Far Cry 6: "Our story is political, actually - please ignore all our other games where we handwave that away"

https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/jzZzBMLk8k4XAWgNpXfju/the-politics-of-far-cry-6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

She says FNAF is nothing like having a job, but isn't the premise of those games that you're doing night shifts?

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

I was going for a symmetrical placement of my cities and roads and all of a sudden one of my friends' borders cuts into one of my planned placements, ruining everything. It's no longer symmetrical!

This means war.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Greg Miller presents Wonderlands, starring everyone's favorite Borderlands character Tiny Tina, originally created by Anthony Burch.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Hitman 2 2

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

What do you guys do when the power’s out? Assume your switch is also out of batteries

Scream until the power comes back on.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Would you go to an intimate virtual cocktail party with John Carmack? Because that's a thing you can do now.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Weezer.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Outriders was all positioned to become this year's hottest mess but somehow Dark Alliance swoops in and takes the throne.

I said come in! posted:

On the other end of the spectrum, PCGamer gave Dark Alliance a 81% and said it was a pretty good game. So i'm really confused there, but I believe the Youtube review a lot more because it's able to back up its criticism with actual footage of the issues they encountered.

The PC Gamer review barely mentions the major issues that SkillUp talks about and gives video evidence for. Instead it opts for gushing about the amazing graphics and how cool it is to be able to finally play as Drizzt and that R.A. Salvatore is listed as a story contributor.

ErrEff fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Jun 21, 2021

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

It’s no use!

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

What was McAfee’s favorite game?

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Barudak posted:

They tell you the instructions once and its not visible on the world map. If you forget, get side tracked, or otherwise lose your bearings RIP finding it without rubbing the coastlines of the world.

Yes, finding that drat boat is the worst.

The writers of Lost would later take inspiration from FF8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

MGS4's online mode is now on PC, even though MGS4 has never been available on PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W7PWfPVi74