Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

i'd love a baby noob feature that make enemy weapons start glowing when theyre in the actually damaging part of the attack. the most annoying weapons to fight are the ones that engage really early or late while the actual model is barely moving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

is it just me or is the mace just flat out better than the morningstar

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

VulgarandStupid posted:

Bots are easy if you move away from them. Their AI wants to be close, when they get close they love to spam short fast weapons that make them dangerous.

im pretty sure that they just dont block you if you dont look directly at them

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

its really good fun tricking knights into dueling you in TO and then just giving them the triple mace swing while they panic

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

just came out of a game where one team had 8 bots and the other team was all human???????? wassup

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

One handed spear is re-enabled. Attack animations have been adjusted, and the slash attack is now a stab variant (similar to how Spear works)
You are no longer able to instantly initiate a counter after hitting the world
Slightly increased delay on spamming counters immediately after landing a hit
Fixed a bug where countering an attack at the last possible moment would block any attack type (including specials and kicks)
Stabs start damage slightly later, making them easier to react to (Yes, we’re talking to you Messer)
On combat zone switch when objective changes, only defenders will now be forward spawned
Fixed votekick
Votekick threshold is now 45% of players on one team in order for a votekick to succeed
Multiple server crash fixes
Bot backfill now removes bots and replaces with players properly
You can now mute other players

oh my god they did it

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

new short spear is great. it feels easier to use despite being less OP bc its actually readable

Farm Frenzy fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Aug 11, 2021

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

I am a huge fan of the agatha imposter. who is a cum town bit done by a professional voice actor

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

psyman posted:

How are people finding the state of servers in Australia/SEA?. I’m really eager to buy Chiv 2 for my XOne X but there’s a lot of complaints on reddit, mainly low pop locally or being placed in NA servers with high ping.

I also have a feeling this is coming to Xbox Game Pass the day the Epic deal runs out.

the matchmaking will just flat out not put you into an Australian server unless you're on at about 5pm or its a weekend

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

I cbf learning buttons for every move so I just put alt slash and throw on my two mouse thumb buttons and it works really well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

I will never play with third person. I dont play this game to watch someone else guide a mace through a dude's skull.