Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Play posted:

good players just kind of spin around you so it's so hard to get a hit on them or see when they are swinging to block.. I also thought that after getting a good block you would be able to get a hit on on the enemy but I didn't find that to be the case in practice?

My best advice to anyone new to Chivalry is to play in third person mode.

You can see whatís going on around you more, itís easier to see opposing swings coming at you, and you can see your own swing and know how to twist your body to make it connect early, or late, and mess people up.

Chuds McGreedy fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 2, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Picked up a chicken and arced it into a crowd pushing the objective. Landed squarely on someone's head, crushing it for 75 damage.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

explosivo posted:

Yeah they hosed up Chivalry 1 when I came back to it by letting people color their armor. People seemed to intentionally choose dark or weird colors and even a split second of not knowing if they're friendly or not is all they needed. I like the heraldry because they can add more cool looking ones but keep them clearly red/blue

I bought the, I think, 2nd kingsman vanguard outfit for Agatha which is mostly all white.

When you get bloody, you sure look like a mason to both teams which has been both good and bad but entertaining as heck.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Never played Mordhau, only Chiv 1. But if itís any consolation, you can pick up any dropped weapon, not just ones restricted to your class.

If you wanna be a knight with a bow, you can find and kill and archer and make it real.

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

If you throw your sword into the back of your teammateís head, you can reclaim it and erase the evidence.

E: not advocating the practice of it. It happened and I didnít mean it and got embarrassed.

Chuds McGreedy fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Jun 12, 2021

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Nonstop yelling is my ping

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Iíve done damage before you were even born

-me to my children

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

I do enjoy the weapons that only bonk off the first victim during situations that I get to reenact when Luke goes ham on Vader and cuts Vaderís hand off in Jedi.

Heavy bonk bonk bonk

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Hereís a tip: if you see a bell, you can mash the button to gong it like a machine gun and everyone has to hear your poo poo

Both teams

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

I just found out you can customize your shields. Call me Joey Bedazzled Shields ova heaí

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Malric is a doob

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Dang, condolences! I beat Chivalry 2 over the weekend and the bread and siege weapon kills were my last ones. Iíve never gotten plat before.

Sorry if I said it here already: The move to make for the bread achievement is The Slaughter of Coxwell as Mason.

During the first steal the gold segment, go hard left into the church and take the bread off the table and it one hit KOs the AI peasants. They count for the achievement.

Give Maybelline a ďthatís a good girlĒ for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji

Ainít nothin like drinking milk straight from the cow

Chiv 1 was janky and I expect nothing less from Chiv 2. The best dang game in the whole wide world!