Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Chivalry 2 has to be one of the more bugged but still kind of fun games i've played. new lady voices dont work, i cant use gold to unlock hair parts and my custom characters dont show up anyway, but hey i killed a man with a shrubbery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Roumba posted:

3v3 ARENA is great, especially when it bugs out and had my party of three face off against a single dude. Dramatically, he threw his shield into the stands and hurled his sword into the center of the line of sand between us. Cooly awaiting our response, he pumped his fists together and waited...
We obliged, and in the ensuing rounds of bloody fisticuffs, all became legends.

I've had that happen on miss matched teams and let me tell you, there is no honor among those that team up on one fighter. god drat take your turn in the duel you cowards! :argh:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
proud of this kill

https://i.imgur.com/wuJQfbc.mp4

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I once just spent all my time in a free for all on the battlefield level by building my own shields/barriers around the ones already on the level that was closet to the out of bounds section and just boxing myself in and chilling

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i recently got a ps5 and for some reason i assumed my progress and unlocks in the ps4 version would carry over but that doesnt seem to be the case and i dont really feel like doing all that again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

OxMan posted:

It does, everything is just unequipped and sometimes not bought anymore.

I bought most the hair and facial hair cosmetics and some are literally still locked and arent unlockable in anyway in my game