Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
Playing some Chiv 2. It's fun. If you play as an archer you're a loving degenerate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

It's actually hard to believe how fun this game is. I'm on holidays at the moment and it's legit all I've been doing. I never get tired of killing, and being killed.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

In 5v1s I like to stand slightly behind my opponent and weird them out

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Have you guys run into tiny enemies in your games? What is the deal with that?

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

have you seen my baby posted:

the conspiracy theory is that they did it intentionally to stop groups of experienced genre players from pubstomping the game to death on release

That's fair I reckon. This game gets pretty dire when there's a big skill imbalance on teams.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I play on PS4 and you'll still get games that are stomps. Dunno if it's people grouping up or just luck of the draw

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Set em on fire anyway they're disgusting

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

The short spear is so hard to play against. I just can't do anything against the stab spam. I'll be glad to see the back of it. At least with archers you get the satisfaction of running them down and murdering them

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I noticed when fighting archers in melee they pretty much have to play the counter game because they can't block very much at all. So if you morph your slashes into stabs you will usually kill them, or they will lose their weapon.

I know what you mean, though. There's an archer on the servers I play on that tops the boards and when you get close to them they run away, and if you manage to corner them they will normally just kill you. They have no resilience, though: I've noticed that whenever I've got a few kills on them, they quit the server.

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

This game is too loving fun hey. It's all I want to do. When I have to go to work I'm angry, because at no point in my job do I explode heads with a battle axe

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

I think it will be tough to keep people playing when they pick the game up on Steam and are instantly obliterated by die-hard players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

How do people move so fast in fights? When I'm fighting I feel like I'm crawling around as my opponent just 360 circle crouch stabs me to death. Is there a trick? Is it a pc/console thing?