Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

KING FAGGOT OF THE SHITPOST KINGDOM
Couple things

1.) This game is amazing, and I loved Chivalry 1

2.) They need to do something about either tying gestures to voice lines, or the voice spam blocker - because the game is too quiet and I don't hear nearly enough of the constant cacophony of laughs/yes/no/taunts

3.) What the hell did they do to my man at arms? He doesn't get firepots anymore, the little NYEH isn't unique to him anymore, why would I play him vs a knight or vanguard just wheeling a two hander about everywhere?

4.) Feints are useless now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

Famethrowa posted:

I miss OG man at arms. What's the point if everyone has the sidestep?

I don't know but there's probably a reason like 2% of the playerbase is the Footman/man at arms

I just miss the original one from the beta or whatever when they were faster and had the NYEH

Now everyone does and their perk is.....you can go into sprint mode faster? like wtf lol

the whole point of Mason Order MAA was spamming "heeelp! i need HEEELP!" and "no!" when you ran away from knights in the original

quote:

Doesn't matter how well I know how to do counter strikes and whatever, because the instant I get within 10 feet of an enemy, it all flies out the window as my lizard brain takes over and I devolve into a button mashing moron. Knowing the system is one thing, getting my brain to apply it in action is another thing entirely.

That's because there's so much mayhem and wild two handers being swung around at neck level that trying to get cute often gets you killed lol, so your lizard brain just goes "DOESNT WORK LETS MASH M1"

oswald ownenstein fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jun 10, 2021

oswald ownenstein
Jan 30, 2011

^
I KNOW!

How could they loving remove the tackle???

Oh well. I still love the game.