Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

only cowards play third person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

Famethrowa posted:

hopefully they have a server toggle that will lock you to 1st person, cuz that could be a fun alternative

They had that in chivalry 1.

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

boz posted:

Even if 3rd person is better from every standpoint imaginable I will still play 1st person cause it owns.

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

yeah, i havent seen any nazis or racists yet.

honestly, my only complaint with chivalry 2 is that they didn't get the original voice actors to do more voices. you can still pick them, but they don't do things like curse when they're bandaging.

Roobanguy fucked around with this message at 08:29 on Jun 9, 2021

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

Let the man at arms dodge forward and carry a fire pot instead of shields torn banner, you cowards!!!!!

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

im the archer, gotta love me! *throws javelin in the back of a teammates head*

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

Hub Cat posted:

Revived somebody and immediately killed them with a medbox :eng99:

it is very goofy that the medbox can hurt people.

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

arrows(and ballista bolts) can definitely be blocked by an unraised shield, but the hitbox is just fucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roobanguy
May 30, 2011

School Nickname posted:

So yeah, the Imposter voice lines. I thought Dark Prince was a bit overdone, but holy poo poo.

lmao, its basically tobias funke.