Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

It's a shame the game didn't really receive any improvements since the first beta test. I missed the second one due to vacation, but playing the full game there's very little improvement. Combat just completely breaks down when multiple things happen to your character in a short window. Whether it's an archer hitting you, or multiple people swinging at each other in close proximity, it's like it's a ton of different clients all reporting this is what happened and the game doesn't know which to go with. The game holds up well in smaller combat like a 1 on 1 or even up to 3-4 people, but after that it it becomes an absolute mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

There was zero progress made on this game from the beta in April until now. All of the fuckery with objectives being taken and the forward spawning are still in and haven't had any adjustments. Players still climb ladders and lose their weapons(this one has a post as early as a month before the first open beta in April).

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

lmao the death timer counting down to 1 and then starting all over.

Using horn while deserting results in a horn that gets used but no effect.

Third person and first person shouldn't be in the same matches. Yes you can do well as first person, but it's a severe disadvantage compared to third person.

Hell y can't even get a working ping monitor.

I stand by the fact this game needed 3 more months of work if not 6. I don't even know if they can fix their netcode but it's downright terrible.

Zotix fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 18, 2021