Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Someone in the chiv 2 beta called me "IDIOT(N-WORD)GAMER" and I was pleasantly surprised that the entire server made fun of them and a bunch of people said "report this dude lmao"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Javelins being able to be blocked makes me very sad

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I honestly think teamfights are unbalanced against the people ganging up on one person rn with the current skill of the playerbase. People will just keep spamming swings giving the single dude free counters and hyperarmor.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Perestroika posted:

Second most important thing: Grab a shield. Not because it keeps you alive longer (though it does), but because then C makes you bang your weapon against it for extra morale! :black101:

If I'm duke or heir I just sit on the throne and demand that my team defend me

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The real problem with the battlecry button is that you cant rebind it to an actually USEFUL voice command, like "laugh"

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Javelin and Falchion is all ya need, playing skirmisher really gets your melee skills up fast cause you have so little health.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Simply spin around all the time.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Javelins do like half health damage and are crazy with headshots, I think theyre really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
The only "objective" is to have fun and maintain your personal gamer-honor.