Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Hamburger Test posted:

Uh, I just got a 50% refund

Yet the game is still listed at the price I paid.

They hand out tons of 10£$Ä vouchers as part of the EPIC MEGA sale, pre order were not eligible but the now released game still is.
I suppose they refunded 10 bux off preorders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

Famethrowa posted:

the grognard answer is that bolts punch through armor real good

the gameplay answer is they need something to compensate for the really slow reload

And the game simulate armour by giving more HP to heavier classes, so armour piercing weapons get a bonus against Knights.

Speaking of knight, I really like the base long sword. I feel itís good at everything.
Just need to get around the weird negative mouse acceleration so I can helicopter properly, I often get hit by people although I feel safe behind them and itís really annoying.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

I want to like the footman but I am terrible with both the halberd style weapons and the shield.
I do OK with the longsword, Dane axe and battle axe but I canít figure out why I suck so much with slow weapons.

Krogort
Oct 27, 2013

It might get better when the early access finish and the game release on steam.
The game has had pretty much 0 update since release, people are bored. And itís summer.