Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Internet Explorer posted:

Chiv 2 is way too much fun for this thread to be so quiet. I wonder how badly the EGS exclusivity is hurting it.

I play on console, on ps4 it tells you who Playstation peeps are, everyone else is other, and in your average 32 man team about 5-8 people will be Sony folks. Extrapolate Xbox number from that as well and usually a third to a half of any match will be consoles, which tracks to usual ratios of mp of crossplay games.

Until you compare it to Chiv 1 which has twice the pc to console ratio. New games are always going to have more players and the Chiv 1 comparison may be unfair because of that, but if you're to compare ratios, it's hurting it quite a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Ravenfood posted:

Yeah I can't tell if the issue has been new people leaving or people just getting better. I have no idea if the EGS exclusive hurt the playerbase enough that there is already a contraction in people or not.

At least half a server is getting decent at dragging now though.

Ngl, I'm dying more but I'm also having more fun not being surrounded by teammates messers swinging side to side holding the line.

Also combat is more fun when you're not just parry swiping groups as you back up, it's actually easier to counter sometimes when people turn real hard into their swings and whiff.