Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Bucks vs Death Duo 48 59.26%
Cage and Boy vs Private Party 12 14.81%
Velvet vs Bunny 8 9.88%
Mr. Freakbeast vs The Natural in a Bullrope Match 13 16.05%
Total: 81 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

karmicknight posted:

El Idolo (a viscous vixen)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
RIP Red Velvet, murdered by landing on her nose and still going on to win the match

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm eating a burger shortly.

isn't Burger Shortly still in NXT?

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hub Dirt posted:

absolutely rules. The Elite hoonter, Kaz.

just go out there and kill a few elites

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i enjoyed rache chanel's 1st dark run for her fun character work and she was already showing signs of growth by the end of it. i'm excited to see how she's improved since then.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

fez_machine posted:

this being DDT they may actually do a parody spot

:pray:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Matt Sydal vs Dante Martin
Matthew Justice vs Angelico

hot diggity drat

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
We're all gonna be in love with Zicky Dice in like 2 months tops

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
hearing reports that AEW only drew 2 fans for a live show

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i don't know if the whole thing was linked on its own already, but it's the promo of the year

https://twitter.com/i/status/1402411115934453761

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Shard posted:

Why we talking about Ex being gone suddenly? Did something happen?

just a hypothetical since everyone was talking about how he's the absolute best

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

hmm, they left Arn in...

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

I guess this means Amanda Huber is i cause she's the root of -1 :thunkher:

Amanda Huber did not procreate with herself. -1 is the product of Jon x Amanda. We never got an official number for Brodie Lee, although the most likely answers would be either 0 or infinity. If Jon is 0, then Amanda would undefinable. If Jon is infinity, then Amanda would be -infinity which is an interesting possibility, but I'm gonna wait on clarification from Negative Dave.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Bee posted:

Yeah, I toxxed about where Bryan Danielson would pop up next, and this is the end result. I'd be happy to move it to its own thread or something if people don't want to scroll past them in the general thread, but when I asked in my first post there didn't seem to be any strong opinions one way or another. In the meantime I figure this makes it easy for the mods to just check my post history for a thread and see if I posted before that week's thread closure or not.

I think it would be very helpful if the name of the show appeared in your recap posts.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
PSA:

Dante is the younger brother and he is currently wrestling. You can remember this because Dante sounds like "Don't. Hey!" which is a thing you say to younger brothers.

Darius is the older brother and he is currently injured. You can remember this because Darius sounds like "Daring us" which can often result in injury.

There are probably other ways to remember their names, for example: just remember.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol that thunder

It can't be stated enough how great Uno's new mask is. I only wish we had gotten some sort of angle out of the old mask being destroyed, but I guess they did that pretty recently with Luchasaurus.

Unrelated: does anyone have the clip of Penta saying "Luchasauroos" and "Babysauroos"? I haven't heard it in way too long.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lol thank you

rantmo posted:

I mean, he's had several masks over the course of AEW, why would this one be different?

i'm just generally a fan of making angles out of semi-permanent changes like that

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I like Tony's wig

Pylons posted:

The consensus seems to be that Kenny isn't losing the belt until BFG.

I think that's what they're getting at. Biggest show of the year and the finish is inevitable

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Aubrey on Outside the Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_TXLEIigTE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think this is how it'll play out, but I'd love Miro's reign to eventually end with a Knightfall from Stu