Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this is too long, and i will not read it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lady Macbeth furiously scrubbing her skin to the bone in the hotel bathroom after defeating a scurrilous Ness Main using illegal B0XX plinks

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

too much drama for a party game

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

lady Macbeth furiously scrubbing her skin to the bone in the hotel bathroom after defeating a scurrilous Ness Main using illegal B0XX plinks

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Trash Ops posted:

too much drama for a party game

dude its the highest skill ceiling platformer outside of maybe dust force and n++

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lee Woo-jin kidnapping Oh Dae-su and trapping him in a hotel room because he was slightly rude to him at a Smash tournament 8 years ago

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

holy gently caress i just got to the testimony of Swedish Player 3.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

hahahaha

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training completely ruined my weekend. I watched all 2.5 hours of this poo poo and I'm supposed to get brunch with my friends and all I want to talk about is some Swedish Smash Bros player getting slapped in an RV in Arizona like 15 years ago.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

In Training completely ruined my weekend. I watched all 2.5 hours of this poo poo and I'm supposed to get brunch with my friends and all I want to talk about is some Swedish Smash Bros player getting slapped in an RV in Arizona like 15 years ago.

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lol

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

clicked on this thread expecting something about Randy Pitchford's USB drives

same but i'm not disappointed

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

lmfao "the smash community is totalitarian because this swedish guy blocks people on twitter"

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
this is exactly why kamiya got the electric chair a couple years back

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Massive art installation of Leffen's face in front of a wall with the word "BLOCK" repeated over and over in downtown Stockholm

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

yeah actually they will posted:

this is exactly why kamiya got the electric chair a couple years back

lol

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Watching the first few minutes of this, seeing how much is left and feeling my chest fill with excitement

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

(to a sobbing WWII vet who has just finished his first-hand account of the Battle of the Bulge): oof, tell me about it dude. been there, man. in the poo poo. phew…. let me tell you about a little place they called the Smashboards, and a pair of buttons you may have heard of, went by the names of R and Z…

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fluoride Jones posted:

Massive art installation of Leffen's face in front of a wall with the word "BLOCK" repeated over and over in downtown Stockholm
lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Leffen.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

(to a sobbing WWII vet who has just finished his first-hand account of the Battle of the Bulge): oof, tell me about it dude. been there, man. in the poo poo. phew…. let me tell you about a little place they called the Smashboards, and a pair of buttons you may have heard of, went by the names of R and Z…

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

dangerburrd posted:

I am 3 and a half minutes into this video and I have wanted to pause it and post “Jesus Christ this video is insane” no less than 5 times, the Hitler quote finally did me in

I was just about to say the same thing, OP.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Ummm… HELLO!? Marginalized folx been tryin to tell yall that global fascism is on the rise… but ohh noo not my apolitical nintendo games! Meanwhile yall are stanning and grooming a modern day hitler. gently caress anyone who defends this genocidal chud

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
You’re getting way too good at doing that voice dude lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this is about Melee? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

a Loving Dog posted:

You’re getting way too good at doing that voice dude lol

that is, unfortunately, a hitler quote but its one thats very applicable to the current situation.