Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

KirbyKhan posted:

Is this where I post about Puzzle Pirates? A game where you can take the fugue state of basic puzzling affected some abstract pirate layer of sea pillaging and throwing out the bilge water. You can become a puzzle peice in someone else's larger strategic layer of puzzle.

Fuckin wild how it predates Sea of Theives and the whole Tetris99 stuffs.

Do people still play that? Haha, I wonder if I still own one of the islands on the alpha ocean.

I really liked The Bradwell Conspiracy; I won't pretend it's some superlative example or anything, but for twenty bucks and a couple afternoons worth of narrative basically nonviolent environmental puzzle solving I enjoyed the heck out of it and happily recommend for anyone who's already blitzed through everything else listed here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

There was a whole series of IQ games and a sequel series, too. Most of them never hit the US but the PSP one did. It's really good and underrated even by turbonerds like me. I still say PERRRRRRFECT like from the first one.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Consider one of my old soft spot games, CRUSH and the 3ds version CRUSH3D.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Speaking of, check out The Nightmare Cooperative.