Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krR8XpnfVo0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_x3TNEN51s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH-LVD8Iw0w

I hope you like him too. Post Jon Moxley doing things you like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I also like him, OP

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

His arc with Kingston is so fun

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the most dusty rhodes-like wrestler in aew

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Cavauro posted:

the most dusty rhodes-like wrestler in aew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvKl1vQn2M0

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5doU7nNx2W4

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
I replay the pop from him getting into the ring at AEW for the first time in my head every now and then

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

jon moxley
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPy92Ton630/?utm_medium=copy_link

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MOXLEYYYYYYYYYYYY

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
my favorite thing about jon moxley has to be the wacky line

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Needs to stop resting on his laurels imo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

my car was idling next to moxley's pickup truck at a red light about eight weeks ago. we made eye contact, he recognized i recognized who he was. the light turned green, he started blasting the creedence and sped off with such fury my car just spin in place like when you accelerate too early in mario kart. jon moxley.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

titty master

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mitty taster

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
bean ambrosia

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Relatable Wrestling Images

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Uncle Frank posted:

I replay the pop from him getting into the ring at AEW for the first time in my head every now and then

I was at that show live and it was insane

he launched Omega off that stack of giant poker chips like 20 feet away from me

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021
hell yeah

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
DEATH

RIDER

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
If you grew up in a certain part of small-town America you definitely knew a Jon Moxley in your social group. A good-meaning dirtbag, but still a dirtbag nonetheless, smoking Camels in a beat-up Trans Am that's blasting Def Leppard. You're maybe too young for the *real* parties he's going to later that night, but he'll let you hang out for a bit, toss you a can of Busch, get you home before your mom starts asking questions.

Benne fucked around with this message at 11:29 on Jun 9, 2021

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Benne posted:

If you grew up in a certain part of small-town America you definitely knew a Jon Moxley in your social group. A good-meaning dirtbag, but still a dirtbag nonetheless, smoking Camels in a beat-up Trans Am that's blasting Def Leppard. You're maybe too young for the *real* parties he's going to later that night, but he'll let you hang out for a bit, toss you a can of Busch, get you home before your mom starts asking questions.

you just described joey janela, good job.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

tao of lmao posted:

His arc with Kingston is so fun

yep

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you just described joey janela, good job.
Joey wouldn't get you home before mom starts asking questions, actually

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

He should bring back the wacky line.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

He’s done a couple rebound clotheslines in aew and he does them at points in the match where it makes sense to do it, it’s not shoehorned into every match thank god

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

jean mauxlais

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Benne posted:

Mox has total "your middle school best friend's dirtbag older brother" energy

I didn't like Eddie Kingston for a long time because I knew a bunch of guys like him in my 20s and they were all completely insufferable.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

DEATH

RIDER

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
i assume paradigm shift is a wwe name because it sounds like hes advising a fortune 500 ceo to shift his corporations trajectory

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
Dirty Deeds was a much better name for his finisher than Paradigm Shift

also coward Excalibur needs to call the wacky line

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

take the moon posted:

i assume paradigm shift is a wwe name because it sounds like hes advising a fortune 500 ceo to shift his corporations trajectory

In a promo Moxley called his appearance in AEW a paradigm shift. Smarks also took that as him announcing a paradigm shift in the wrestling world as a whole due to AEW bursting into the scene.
I think his finisher wasn't called that before he cut that promo. I just kind of assumed after that they decided to name his finisher that.
I forget if it was even called on commentary when he showed up originally.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Dirty Deeds started as a headlock driver, and I kinda liked that better. It always looked sloppy as poo poo which fits how chaotic he is. Underhook DDT is cool but too many people have used it.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

the headlock driver kicked rear end and is a great finisher

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Like many cool finishers in WWE, it had to go because they ask you how you can do it on Show. And answering that you would finish the match in a different way is not allowed because the only way you're allowed to win a match in WWE is with your one move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

I thought Mox trashed it because he realized he couldn't make it look good on anyone his height or taller, and since he's like just over 6' that was a ton of people in WWE