Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmfso at lots of posts

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Great. Google thinks you're all violent infidels.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

lol

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

35And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my rare drops among them, and upon my gear did they make greed rolls.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

1 But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, Todd Howard came unto the tomb, bringing the spices which he had prepared.
2 And he found the stone rolled away from the tomb.
3 And he entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Kirkbride.

Hell yeah.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’m drinking Rolling Rock... while rolling a rock!

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lord
Jesus of
Nazareth

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there are too many to emptyquote

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

lmfao at everything here

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at everything

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

saint peter looking incredibly disappointed at someone in line at the pearly gates - "...really? you paid to be a mod on a 24/7 2fort instaspawn server..? thats the only server you played on?" and casting him down to hell where every online match is against some guy in nicaragua on wifi

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

heehee
Sep 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fluoride Jones posted:

Lord
Jesus of
Nazareth

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

JesusVision would be awesome, the ability to drop the Lord Jesus Christ into any Xbox game.

Jesus Christ in Dead Rising: Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy!

Jesus Christ in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these dad drat rings all over the place... what the heck are they anyway a gold ring in a pig's snout? Nope, 'tis a beautiful woman without discretion

Gears of Wars: What are you doing cowering behind cover, my children? The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

God of War: Hey Bro, I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

JesusVision would be awesome, the ability to drop the Lord Jesus Christ into any Xbox game.

Jesus Christ in Dead Rising: Your dead shall live; their bodies shall rise. You who dwell in the dust, awake and sing for joy!

Jesus Christ in Sonic 4: I'm not running anywhere, these dad drat rings all over the place... what the heck are they anyway a gold ring in a pig's snout? Nope, 'tis a beautiful woman without discretion

Gears of Wars: What are you doing cowering behind cover, my children? The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe.

God of War: Hey Bro, I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Goldmine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

It's time.