Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

It took me a while to get into Shingo but his sliding lariat did it. goddamn that's cool every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Conflicted since this is dragonposting but also hogposting

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Dragon.

Dragon.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Dragon.

Dragon.

Oh my god he’s agile!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JMeKSjBYQY

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Dragon on dragon violence

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dimebags Brain posted:

haha jesus christ

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Dimebags Brain posted:

:getin: what’s this match and where can I see it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Is that one from BOSJ 2019? Still lmao that shingo was brought in as a junior

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

jesus WEP posted:

Is that one from BOSJ 2019? Still lmao that shingo was brought in as a junior

No, it's a Dragon Gate match & the guy being slammed is Dragon Kid. It's possibly the 9th October 2014 Gate of Victory match but that's a guess

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I don’t remember the exact match I gifed it from but it was definitely 2014 when Dia.hearts was feuding with Monster Express during the build to BxB Hulk’s matches against Tozawa and Shingo.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Dimebags Brain posted:

I don’t remember the exact match I gifed it from but it was definitely 2014 when Dia.hearts was feuding with Monster Express during the build to BxB Hulk’s matches against Tozawa and Shingo.

So by process of elimination, Dia.HEARTS didn't form until August, so there's only 5 Korakuens it could be from, & the only ones that Shingo & Kid were in the same match were 9/9 (6 man tag Kid, Hulk & Mochi vs Shingo, Yoshino & Tozawa) & a singles on 9/10. And it looks from the gif it's the singles.

Good loving luck finding that anywhere though. It'd have aired on episode 353 of Infinity if that helps? I'm sure it'd be possible to find somewhre but I can't. At the rate of DG Network uploading things (1 show a month & they are in 2002 so this is still Toryumon stuff), yeah, look forward to watching that on there in about 30 years

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Jun 12, 2021

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

frankenfreak posted:

His name is not Dog Lee. :colbert:

its not dragon lee either anymore

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

龍ポスティング

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
that was my bad, assumed ryu was just a name and why would it mean anything

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/bGr_y8NxcAo

Hell yeah

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
honestly when he did it to okada it was the first time id ever seen the STAY DREAM and i was wide-eyed like a child

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Dimebags Brain posted:

The only thing that would make Shingo better would be if he still had his "I am the final boss of a fighting game and I am going to gently caress you up" theme from Dragon Gate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVL0idCebpI

Oda Nobunaga slaying 5000 men to this song

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

a challenger approaches

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

E: wrestling video games are real wrestling.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'd post redragon here but I was never sure if they were "red ragon" or "re dragon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

It’s re: dragon