Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fishy Flip
Jan 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Yami Fenrir posted:

I wonder how bots are going to work regarding vehicles. It'd be cool if they could fill gunner slots. I'd rather have a bad gunner than no gunner in a tank for example.

That would be cool, I hadn't thought of that. I'm thinking it could work like... You could bring up the command wheel, select "Get In!", and then the closest bots in range would attempt to enter the vehicle. If a human enters, the bot would be kicked out. I think it's a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Flip
Jan 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Weapons confirmed so far:

Assult Rifles
- M5A3 (SIG Sauer MCX Spear)
- AK-24 (AK-12)
- 4V9 (DDM4V7)
- Colt M5 Enhanced Carbine
- FN SCAR-H CQC

SMGs
- PBX-9 (LWRC SMG 45)
- K30 (KRISS Vector)

LMGs
- PKP Pecheneg
- LCMG (KAC LAMG)

Shotguns
- Remington M870

Marksman Rifles
- Chukavin SVCh
- DSR-1 Precision
- TG-24 (Sako TRG)

Handguns
- G57 (Glock 19 Gen 4)
- M44 (Taurus M44)

Launchers
- Carl Gustaf M4 Recoilless Rifle
- FN40GL

What other weapons do you guys want to see added?
I just need an AN-94 and a SKS and I'll be set. Oh, and maybe an AS-VAL or VSS Vintorez would be cool to see again.

Fishy Flip fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jun 17, 2021

Fishy Flip
Jan 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

codo27 posted:

I will quarterback this poo poo but I haven't succeeded in getting anyone onboard yet. People still playing fuckin warzone.

I'm down for this, and I know I saw a few people recently in this thread express interest in BF4 goon squads. I dunno I think there's enough interest to get a little something together maybe.