Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

You’re picking a weird hill to die on, my dude.

the sniper’s creed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
I say let the sweaty, “first in line to get an iPhone” players deal with the day one game breaking bugs and server crashes

I will buy when it is refined into a gentleman’s product

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007

jisforjosh posted:

The fun bugs are the ones that get fixed alongside the game breaking ones sadly

Lol true except in bfV later in the game’s life where I got in a match and got run over by a tank before the round actually started

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
Your honor, I plead guilty to all counts of utilizing the dart bug. May the court have mercy on my soul.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007

ethanol posted:

bf4 took like a whole year to get fixed so consider the whole first year early access. i just hope they strive to release as many maps as bf4, but that's a tall order.

Going to take that long to get a ps5 so works out

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
Jfc what is with the mentality with the maxed out fov? Are all pc players wall-eyed fish people? Back in my day we played with the default visuals and liked it, even learned to ADAPT to the environment as enabled by my HUMAN brain. Was a better player for it too!!!1

Oh you have an in-game “advantage?” Too bad the only one who can watch your stream is admiral ackbar

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007

jisforjosh posted:

The only thing I ever use the commorose for is saying thank you to medics and Requesting Orders when I'm not squad leader in the hopes that the SL doesn't notice and I become squad leader

Stealing squad leader is a requirement for solo play. You just can’t trust a pubbie to have any direction or situational awareness.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
SPRNT

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
another unwatchable video that looks like they are playing the game through a peephole

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007

Beastie posted:

Everything looks so busy. The lens flair, the snow gusting, the environment, tracers. No wonder they added these detection perks.

This is just how :dice: presents their “products”

Battlefield is best enjoyed when you’re about 320m out from the action on a quiet hilltop with only the sounds of the wind, wildlife, and occasionally a 12x scope-equipped bolt action rifle to keep you company

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
Please don’t make me see that fucker’s face

(E: go ahead, say it)

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
bullshit that I don’t get to play this yet because I don’t live in god drat middle earth

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007

Hot Diggity! posted:

I am going to put c4 on a penguin

c5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007

DrBox posted:

I'm not sure this is a walk back. All the crazy examples were in the context of TDM and still doable. 1942 knives vs BF3 defibs! EODs vs Tanks! So wacky!

Tracer Darts only