Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I can't wait to get shot by 64 sniper rifles at once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I will spend the entire game calling in jeeps on snipers if I can lmao, that sounds hilarious

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I feel like I can't aim for poo poo, even more than usual. The vehicle judder is wild

Super fun though

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lol it crashed my driver's and my pc is about to overheat

Before that though it feels impossible to actually hit and kill

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Oct 9, 2021

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Doctor Butts posted:

I seem to be able to be killed with two shots consistently if the hit sounds indicators are at all accurate, but still it takes me more than 2 headshots to kill anyone.

Everything just seems futile at times.

This was my experience too, either the hit markers and indicators are bugged or the hit detection is but feels bad to dump into someone's unsuspecting head to have them turn around and double tap

Christ this game runs hot. Bf1 literally melted a hole in my card so little worried what 2042 will do to my new setup lol. Everything else stays about 70c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Drewsky posted:

Does the turret in the tank shake around way too much for anyone else or is that just me? It gives me motion sickness.

It's not even really a shake it just pans back and forth really quickly I hate it and don't remember it being like that in past games.

Yeah turrets are completely hosed, it gave me a headache