Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Insert name here posted:

Sir this is the Battlefield thread

I don't like vehicles either. My solution for years has been lots of C4, rockets, mines and of course limpets.

I loving loved limpets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Bring back Noshahr canals TDM with the M5K or the slug SPAS-12

And the entire Close Quarters expansion. It was really fun to lay out C4 on a point and wait for the enemy clapping alert.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

As soon as they fixed the skyscraper crashing the server, I always took it down with C4 unless my team had a good hold of it. Waiting halfway the tickets to destroy it means that most pubbies will be confused about what will their new high camping spot, usually meaning empty points to capture.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Did CS Source die or become the standard? When I quit it was still very different in some ways

Got replaced by CS Global Offensive.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1LLo9AhvWE

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

You can find, at least in Europe, more than enough servers and plenty of new people. But this has been a trend since BF4 got released on steam and usually on sale for 9.99€ (premium edition is the only one on Steam). Then giving the game for free for Amazon Prime (Prime Gaming/Twitch) added even more.

Titanfall 2 got more players since the steam release and that is awesome too.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Jenny Agutter posted:

Bring back the close quarters maps you cowards

Close Quarters owned in BF3

Skyarb posted:

Quoting an opinion born of ignorance

Turn your monitor on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Hello, I'm the player that won't give up my ammo pack, even if gives me a tactical nuke on demand. Top resupplies every round, on every Battlefield game.

Always more DAKKA.