Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

countdown to the countdown lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The fact that they explicitly showed jihad quad and ejecting from a jet rocket launcher gives me hope.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I have been permanent brain diseased. Whenever I see "redacted" I can only see this.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Give me the hook hand woman from the BFV trailers

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Secret retro mode is gonna be ALL JETS

Coral Sea\Battle of Britain is back baby!

My bet is double assault though if it's squad based.

https://battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Conquest_Double_Assault

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I just hope they go crazy with things like actually Wake Island is a sudden volcano!

I want there to be a tsunami that just wipes the ground free of everything unless you're on some sort of platform.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yea a goon server should be well funded in perpetuity

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The United States posted:

I think you mean whole squads of

Finally someone puts in a RapeFear Fantasmask skin

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I remember watching the demo presentation for BF2 and the devs showing a rocket launcher missile go through the open door of a blackhawk as it dodged. That poo poo was so incredibly cool to see in 2005 and perfectly sold the game.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The bots in Enlisted are hilariously bad but once you are caught up in the action you kinda don’t notice it. We’ll see how they fare here.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't help but get hype as gently caress god drat you dice GOD drat YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

What is a Tarkov-like for those who never played it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This looks hilarious I'm fuckin' IN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt