Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

countdown to the countdown lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The fact that they explicitly showed jihad quad and ejecting from a jet rocket launcher gives me hope.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I have been permanent brain diseased. Whenever I see "redacted" I can only see this.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Give me the hook hand woman from the BFV trailers

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Secret retro mode is gonna be ALL JETS

Coral Sea\Battle of Britain is back baby!

My bet is double assault though if it's squad based.

https://battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Conquest_Double_Assault

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I just hope they go crazy with things like actually Wake Island is a sudden volcano!

I want there to be a tsunami that just wipes the ground free of everything unless you're on some sort of platform.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yea a goon server should be well funded in perpetuity

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The United States posted:

I think you mean whole squads of

Finally someone puts in a RapeFear Fantasmask skin

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I remember watching the demo presentation for BF2 and the devs showing a rocket launcher missile go through the open door of a blackhawk as it dodged. That poo poo was so incredibly cool to see in 2005 and perfectly sold the game.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

The bots in Enlisted are hilariously bad but once you are caught up in the action you kinda don’t notice it. We’ll see how they fare here.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I can't help but get hype as gently caress god drat you dice GOD drat YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

What is a Tarkov-like for those who never played it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This looks hilarious I'm fuckin' IN

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Operation FLAMING DART. HUEYS ONLY. HUSH vs FORTUNE SON

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I still wonder what the game would have been like if it had gotten the year it clearly needed.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Yea taking that on the fly Crysis-esque attachment swap is pretty slick. RIP to those accounts once EA finds them

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Is any of the levolution stuff in? I want to see that rocket explode and terrain destruction

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

EA trying to make their own Captain Price is kinda cute

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Warad posted:

It's not that it's "bad" it just seems for some ungodly reason Dice decided to have call outs not just be "Enemy Spotted" now it's "Enemy spotted at 200 degrees 200 meters away" and since spotting has always been spammed hearing that constantly is already really old and really annoying.

BUT as usual, it could just be the Alpha jank working its "magic." Another thing we'll have to wait and see if the beta has ironed out by September.

If they took the time to record and put in voice acting it will 100% be there upon release.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Game will be fun. Then game will be bad. We’ll proclaim never to get sucked into BF hype again. The next game trailer drops. The cycle continues.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Gonna laugh that the technical test was in fact the most current version

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

:ohdear:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Give me the All Points Bulletin character customization you cowards

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Nothing that is wrong with the game will be fixed so what you see is what you get.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

This game fuckin sucks lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Chronojam posted:

Battlefield 1 on Steam just hit a new player count record

All Quiet on the Western Front bump is real