Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
making the game about an actual plausible catastrophe that's probably going to happen to us for real in our lifetimes is weird.

But I guess that's most war games for people who live in certain parts of the world.

Looten Plunder posted:

It's been a while since I visited the GPU thread but unless there has been some miracle in the global supply and the price/performance of mid range GPUs has increased dramatically in the last 6-12 montha I think I've got to give this one a miss.

Watching Sony and game devs pretend there's not a giant problem with no currently known resolution date is grimly amusing

Regarde Aduck fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jun 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Sedisp posted:

Portable AA launcher should just be held till they flare from someone else then fired. The Super hind and the space osprey are essentially flying tanks. They can't really be soloed. Consequence of everyone being able to grab a launcher I guess is that they aren't very good on their own.

Oh if you're actually hitting them the damage on the LMGs and ARs is actually really low so you got that sweet lovely bloom to compensate for and also they are firing weaker bullets than every single smg in the game.

this sounds dire when you consider how hard it was to get people to take down helicopters in previous battlefields

helicopters really didn't need a buff

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Propaganda Hour posted:

Love that thing. The Tankgewehr M1918 fired a 13.2 mm round when the Mark V at the time had 12 mm side armor. Germans just kept making bigger bullets lol

12mm side armour when faced exactly perpendicular