Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

As a EA PRO Play member or whateverthefunk Iím very excited to get this one week early.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Nazzadan posted:

There are an insane number of people mad on twitter that it doesn't have a campaign.

Day 1 buy tho

I get it in a way; I like the mundane scripted walkthrough of a SP shooter from time to time. Only COD I havenít bought for PC was the one that didnít have SP.

But Battlefield is absolutely not a game that should focus on SP. BF1 was decent enough but itís not the reason I have 800 hours into that game or whatever it is.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Campaigns are useful to cobble together cool looking trailers but they clearly donít need that help as things stand.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

George H.W. oval office posted:

Secret retro mode is gonna be ALL JETS

Coral Sea\Battle of Britain is back baby!

My bet is double assault though if it's squad based.

https://battlefield.fandom.com/wiki/Conquest_Double_Assault

Air Superiority was added in all recent games except V.

It was only fun and good in BF1 tho, since there were no infinite missile spam.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

They should have named the sniper class ďWart CriminalĒ in honor of that pos Eastwood movie.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Apparently the conquest mode has ďsectorsĒ in which several cap points reside, and itís the holding of sectors that matter for tickets and stuff. Sounds like a good upscaling to the higher player count.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I hope I can deck out my soldiers as WWI Tommies with Brodie helmets and shovels.

Only skins I ever care about in battlefield games are for vehicles.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The holy Dorito, blessed be thy name, will guide our bullets to the heathen orange triangles.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

One of the reasons I fell in love with operations in Battlefield and the breakthrough/rush modes in particular is that it would allow me some leisure from time to time. Sometimes I just wanna chill in the back, spot things for my team, and listen to idiots rambling on YouTube in the background.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Yeah 1 has a good player base still. Not on all game modes though.

Yes Iím the only one in the universe who wants to play Air Superiority in BF1.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Give me the Martini Henry you cowards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

While obviously not very obscure, the reload of the Lebel will always be my favorite. Itís soooooo satisfying.

https://youtu.be/daY72vbGf1Y