Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

not only do i hope it has guns i hope i can click with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

quote:

The subsequent blackout causes mass devastation. Planes crash. Communication grids collapse. Already jammed global supply chains come to a stand-still. Prices of oil, grain, coal skyrocket exponentially. Unsubstantiated claims report over 100,000 lives are lost.

lmao thats an optimistic number for an event like that.

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

xyigx posted:

I like that the whole trailer might as well be screaming "hey we heard you liked bf 3 and bf4".

are they wrong

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

gonna have to do some depraved things to get a GPU by october i feel

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

anyone else hear the iphone ringtone @ 2:11 in the gameplay trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WomAGoEh-Ss#t=131s

what does it mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

love 2 be banned from every BF4 server because a hacker got into my Origin account.