Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020

afkmacro posted:

I think they might have learned a few lessons. I know someone said they are sick of aks and little birds but that stuff/setting makes for a good shootermans game. I'm pretty happy with what they've shown.

Ya I want familiar guns and attachments instead of total sci Fi so I think this is probably a good balance imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020

Propaganda Hour posted:

I hope 2042 is good :shobon:

Same. I love battlefield games :)

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
Man this is gonna be buggy as poo poo and I'm still gonna love every second

I really hope they have an HDR slider though because Jesus Christ

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
I am so patient and laugh at a lot of dice bugs but the fact they somehow managed to break looking side to side with a mouse just truly has me in awe lol