Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bemusedchunk
May 10, 2021
been dipping back into the last 3 games - all on ps5 due to them being on ps+ or part of some collection and its been a good time.
turns out I really like 4, but it runs like rear end on ps5 - 900p on my nice 65 inch oled tv looks awful. but it looks like theres a BF sale on steam happening and i'm sure my 980ti can handle 4 on my potato pc...

i think i'm gonna drop the 8 bucks and do it. do we have any dedicated servers at the moment?
also i've heard pc is rampant with cheaters - is that still the case with the resurgence?

bemusedchunk fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bemusedchunk
May 10, 2021

jisforjosh posted:

From what I've seen on PC for BF4 the cheating isn't too rampant but definitely steer clear of official servers as they don't have any admins to handle cheaters

ahhh thats a good tip. on console i usually stick with official servers.

bemusedchunk
May 10, 2021