Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

The Oath Breaker's about to hit warphead nine Kaptain!

If you ever tried to tow an AT gun in BFV, you already know what the tornado will do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

If every class has access to a rocket launcher than just call me Dr. SMAW M.D.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

Why aren't people playing BF1/BFV instead? Oh right, because they're terrible.

BF1 has horse mounted cavalry so it's the best Battlefield game by default. Spearing people while charging on your trusty steed is a top tier gaming experience.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

drrockso20 posted:

I figure we'll see them do another attempt at Vietnam in the future as a way to flex the new hardware in a way different than 2042's huge scale, for Vietnam it would be for extremely detailed foliage and terrain in general

From your lips to EA's ears. I'd be super psyched for a recreation of BF: Vietnam with an updated engine (and phenomenal music licensing).

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

FAUXTON posted:

I am playing BF1 again after having quit for a while because despite there being like 5 different expansions worth of maps motherfuckers only ever wanted Sinai or Suez or Amiens

People who want to play Suez Conquest are sadists and masochists in the extreme. God that map sucks for that mode.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

jisforjosh posted:

The Zeppelin is absolutely hilarious now if people all switch to Support, equip the Burton LMR and switch to incendiary rounds. The gondolas just melt away

Yeah, the big weakness of the Steel Weenie is that it's a huge target that everyone can always see once it's in play. I would jump on the HMG emplacements and just blast away at the thing non-stop, racking up like +300 hit streaks and multiple kills before I finally had to let the barrel cool off.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

Blue Raider posted:

They put the BF1 beta in sinai, which while a good map, isnít the one Iíd pick for the first time showing off the game to the public.

I remember being meh about BF1 because of this and then played Amien for the first time and all was forgiven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackIronHeart
Aug 1, 2004

Tanks are fun, kits are fun, UI sucks hard, graphics are a bit of a clusterfuck, gunplay doesn't feel great, why am I in a server with 2 players and 125 bots.