Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HawaiinYeti
Mar 12, 2005

All right, all right. Knock it off. We tried. Whatever.
Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

Downloaded battlefield 4 again, are you goons gonna be playing this game?

I hadn't played a Battlefield game since early/mid 3 and picked up 4 on PC via Gamepass when 2042 was teased just to see what I missed.

It's good! The only problem is the that high cap server queues can get pretty deep lately and it seems like everything is Conquest Large and none of the other modes that seem cool. Why does no one play the other modes like Carrier Assault or Obliteration?

Is there any appetite for a goon dedicated server?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HawaiinYeti
Mar 12, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So, uh, I decided to spin up a dedicated BF4 server because I got sick of deep queues and servers that played nothing but Conquest: https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/d1822a1b-f1cc-4f76-a6c9-730564955923
It's a 24 cap, Rush, Obliteration, Carrier Assault, CTF and a couple Conquest Small maps thrown in. The plan is to run it at least for a month or two, but if it actually gets used, I'll probably leave it running until 2042 release.

HawaiinYeti
Mar 12, 2005

Grimey Drawer
What maps/modes do you guys want to see? I’d be happy to queue them up on my server.