Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruc
May 30, 2006
How do bot kills work for unlocks? I've heard kills on them don't count toward unlocks but people in this thread have mentioned farming bots for vehicle unlocks, do they just not count toward infantry weapon attachments or something? I haven't really messed with the solo stuff beyond my first game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruc
May 30, 2006
Tip for c5 droning, you don't have to actually manually detonate it on vehicles. If you fly in at max speed at a downward angle and smack the tank the drone will explode and detonate the c5 9n it's own.

I got like 6 tank kills in a round loving around with it and even nailed a helo that way, much easier than manually popping it.

Bruc
May 30, 2006
I switched yaw and roll so yaw is on the mouse and that's about it, I havn't flown a ton though and flying feels quite a bit different in this than it did in 4 regardless.

Bruc
May 30, 2006
Putting yaw on my mouse helped me a ton.