Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

Omg this is a lot more work than I thought. I have been clicking for ages. Nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

cruft posted:

I don't know what that is, but I want to try one.

Kinda looks like tiny pies.

Looks like mince pies.

Finger Prince

One thing I notice clicking through countless, just endless, endless random images is geek... geek never changes.

Also a seemingly disproportionately high number of hockey photos?

Finger Prince

Finger Prince

Lol how quaint. I would like to go back in time to show them that robots can open doors on their own now, they don't need to knock.

Finger Prince

I have seen several boobs and several goatses so far. What a wild ride.

Finger Prince

I have clicked through literal thousands of images trying to find anything byob related, and at last...

Finger Prince

Evil Bob posted:

thank u all 4 doing the work. bless

prepuce repurposed posted:

:same: there's no way I'm picking through all that

I'm the type of person that spends an unhealthy amount of time scrolling through imgur usersub newest, and this is basically the same thing only less efficient and kind of a neat time capsule.
Sometimes you see a political post depicting people fighting for legal weed or gay marriage and you think, we got there, in a lot of places. Progress does happen. Barack Obama said some really poignant stuff about that on Conan O'Brien's podcast the other week. (Sometimes you see political posts that prove we are still deeply mired there too).
And sometimes you find some cool boots.

Finger Prince

nut posted:

the waffles are sweet but the chicken isn’t, I guess I think of it as savoury relative to classical waffle accoutrement

Well, the chicken isn't sweet until you drown the whole thing in syrup.

Finger Prince

Also I know powdered sugar and syrup is the classic accompaniment to French toast, but I always had mine savoury, with ketchup at home as a kid so am constantly weired out by sweet French toast even though it's what every other human (and most dogs) eats normally.

Finger Prince

Finger Prince

I found it. The proto-meme.

Finger Prince

Heather Papps posted:

i will not stop cataloguing photographs until i have found a waffle. pray for me.

I don't catalogue any of them, I just click reload :evilbuddy:

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

:staredog:

I do not remember this episode of Home Movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fSoYOyxfS0

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

tag yourself I'm Bradley Can[name fades out of focus]

Lol tag Mike Bolz.

Finger Prince

rear end-penny posted:

Motherfucking Spelljammer was brilliant, where's the modern reboot of that D&D world?

The campaign my friends and I started recently currently has us in the spelljammer universe (we got sucked into a portal). So it's still there!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm pretty sure there's a waffle under all that fruit.

Breakfast of champions right there.