Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

OFFICIAL SANCTIONED OP EDIT:

After learning what Project Waffle is (by clicking the thread instead of just assuming, makin a rear end out of u and me), our official mission has changed.

The year is 2021, several brave goons have saved years worth of waffleimage-hosted forums pictures (detailed in https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3970324)

You think, "Wow, looks like all the hard work is done." Well, you're wrong.

Like a light in the night, the true mission of Project Waffle confronted me in the shower (rude):

BYOB, can u find pictures of waffles in the waffleimages archive?

Go to https://randomwaffle.gbs.fm/ to browse the database randomly and report back or just post whatever u find that is funny.

I hope and pray this thread can be the seed that germinates into some kind of cyberdigital scaffolding that support SA as it evolves and adapts to new and unforeseen challenges in the competitive netscape of today.

double e: this is an old image host of goon-centric pics from the past. I haven't seen much bad, but i have seen bad. B safe.

nut fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Jun 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

watho posted:

i prefer waffles over pancakes. both are very good but waffles are the best imo

Luvcow posted:

used to be that sliding a waffle down a strangers rear end crack like a credit card was a sign of greetings and respect, we should bring that back

god bless u both for ur early contributions but our mission has changed please see the EDITED op it all came to me as a vision we have purpose in this world

nut

No waffles yet but i did find this important image

nut

watho posted:

that seems like a lot of work tbh

counterpoint

nut

Luvcow posted:

so far ive found a surprising amount of hitler pics, do thosr count as waffles op?

SA in the forties was a sick, sad place

nut

nut

important finding for trashed crew

nut

nut

cruft posted:

I'M GETTING WARMER

👀👀👀💦💦💦

nut

cruft posted:

There are so. many. video game screenshots.

all them screenshot LPs god bless their hearts

nut

elusive image recovered from the first and only BYOB City Slicker's Ball

e: weird it wouldn't link but i screencapped

nut

i can't believe it

nut

this is almost new av good

nut

:whitewater:

nut

nut

Escape From Noise posted:

I think I found GaG's grandfather.

incredible

nut

Escape From Noise posted:

I would like to claim second prize.

Iím so proud

nut

Barking Gecko posted:

More waffles.

so proud of my friends I will report all of these to hq so they get off our freakin backs

nut

Barking Gecko posted:

Even more waffles.

:eyepop: another savoury entry

nut

the waffles are sweet but the chicken isnít, I guess I think of it as savoury relative to classical waffle accoutrement

nut

el classico

nut

Barking Gecko posted:

Mmm . . . waffles.

how do they do it??

nut

bad guy posted:

Looke was his name

posting was his game

nut

Barking Gecko posted: