Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alexandriao

maybe because he has asthma??

poor guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

Famitsu Interviewer: In Sonic Advance 2, you programmed Sonic to fear high speeds, resulting in him covering his eyes and screaming if the player exceeds a certain velocity. Why did you do this?

Takahiro Hamano, Lead Programmer: (Laughs) I thought it would be funny if Sonic feared the very thing that gave him purpose. (Laughs again)

biosterous

http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_2_XL

quote:

Sonic 2 XL is a hack of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Mega Drive by Captain Bozo and Ranger. Rings are replaced with onion rings, and Sonic becomes fatter after eating them.

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

FutonForensic posted:

Famitsu Interviewer: In Sonic Advance 2, you programmed Sonic to fear high speeds, resulting in him covering his eyes and screaming if the player exceeds a certain velocity. Why did you do this?

Takahiro Hamano, Lead Programmer: (Laughs) I thought it would be funny if Sonic feared the very thing that gave him purpose. (Laughs again)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sonic the anatomically correct hedgehog

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

FutonForensic posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

eggman: once I find that rascally blue blaze i will end him and nothing will stand in my way of world domination *bends over holding out a leaf of lettuce and making that generic animal clicking kind of sound* c'mon, c'mere lil buddy

alexandriao

nut posted:

eggman: once I find that rascally blue blaze i will end him and nothing will stand in my way of world domination *bends over holding out a leaf of lettuce and making that generic animal clicking kind of sound* c'mon, c'mere lil buddy

aaaargggh! he bit me with my own teeth!

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

vanisher

slonic

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Sonic got all religious and made huge life changes after he hit a sideways spring loaded red button and almost hit that kid

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alexandriao

sonic smoking a doobie and he just chills out with h his speed

Ventral EggSac

Tails, go out to the corner store and get me some smokes

barfdog

his name is actually chronic (in reference to his chronic arthritis)

this is canon, no i will not provide sources

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Heather Papps

hello friend

tails and knuckles switch powers in this universe

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
I just hope he hydrates appropriately.

google THIS

"Gotta go."

Vei
unrelated but that's a great painting in u're sig

Trying

they call him... mario

alexandriao

Royal Updog posted:

they call him... mario

Mario The Hedgehoge: Let's-a go fast!!!!

alexandriao

Sonic checking himself into a doctors to figure out why his legs hurt when he runs

Mario patting him on the back at dinner as Sonic cries into his soup

Sonic on the hospital bed going in with a thumbs up as he's taken to surgery

Mario and Peach looking crestfallen at the floor

Tails walking down from the booth at the crematorium, giving way to Mario

A single tear escapes from his eye

"Wahoo, let's a go, old friend :("

:rip: :sanix:

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Jun 12, 2021

google THIS

He ran too close to the sun

take the moon

by sebmojo

FutonForensic posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

Tails closely following right behind Sonic, not because he is his faithful companion, but because he is tailgating him for going too slow.

nut

sonic but he walks slow looking at his first loop de loop: hoo boy

take the moon

by sebmojo

Twenty Four posted:

Tails closely following right behind Sonic, not because he is his faithful companion, but because he is tailgating him for going too slow.

tails backseat gaming sonic playing sonic, you can avoid the spikes if you dont run sonic, slow & steady wins the race

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

take the moon posted:

tails backseat gaming sonic playing sonic, you can avoid the spikes if you dont run sonic, slow & steady wins the race

The classic tail of the Sonic and the Mario

Trying

al pacino as the robotnik to the bob hoskins sonic

treasure bear

listless sonic, aimlessly drifting

Escape From Noise

They call him Sonic, because he eats there all the time!

alexandriao

sonic was too :krad: and accidentally broke both his legs.

they'll mend, but he'll be using a walker forever after :ohdear:

SIDS Vicious

robotnik gave him opiates in secret and now sonic is hopelessly addicted and lives on the streets of Mobius

Escape From Noise

alexandriao posted:

sonic was too :krad: and accidentally broke both his legs.

they'll mend, but he'll be using a walker forever after :ohdear:

It wasn't an accident. Sonic was into the mafia for several hundred large.

bad guy

FutonForensic posted:

bad guy

Ventral EggSac posted:

Tails, go out to the corner store and get me some smokes

bad guy

it's about the journey not the destination

Escape From Noise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIkXj2qNXpQ

bad guy

sonic walk slow cuz he got a big fat d up his a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Sid Vicious posted:

robotnik gave him opiates in secret and now sonic is hopelessly addicted and lives on the streets of Mobius

Sonic lives for speed Sid