Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Rise and shine, master leprechaun.

Just post cool monster concepts ITT.

The Dianoga.
Check out this cool eyeball. You don't need to see the rest of it. The eyeball tells you all you need to know, there's something in the garbage and it sees you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcsquad12
Mar 4, 2013

I Love Satan

I mean you're basically cheating of you use Star Wars. The arena monsters from Episode 2 are all great. You have space rhino, space jaguar and space Praying Mantis abomination.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Every Thing from The Thing.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Slake Moth (Perdido Street Station) . They mesmerize you with their colorful changing wings if you can't get away quickly enough. Then as you stand there drooling they suck your mind out.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

RandolphCarter posted:

Every Thing from The Thing.

drat you. When I opened this thread I was going to post that.

Weka
May 5, 2019

And if you gaze long into an abyss, you will say `look, no ring.`

A three inch tall goblin who HATES the fact you think he's cute and will blast you with his ray gun if you smile at him or say 'who's a cutie patootie' to him.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Have considered that humans are the real monsters op?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Critters are cool. They're like gremlins only they fly spaceships, are bad boys and say swears like poo poo and gently caress.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

I have no country to fight for; my country is the earth; I am a citizen of the world.

Lawman 0 posted:

Have considered that humans are the real monsters op?

Yea but they are decidedly not cool.

E.g. Victor Frankenstein is an uncool monster, Adam Frankenstein is a very cool monster.

Other cool monsters include hulls from blades in the dark and snorlax from pokemon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009