Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
-5000 year old demons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
a wrestler who uses a monofilament wire to slice his opponents into thousands of pieces

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
-transformation sequences
-ovipositors
-child soldiers

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Worked children who are shoot demons

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
-lust nosebleeds

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
-some lil perv who is always stealing the lady wrestler’s gear and gets bonked in the head but he’s a lovable scamp

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Giant sweatdrops on wrestlers’ faces when they’re embarrassed 😅

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

An annoying little comedy character no one actually likes but for some reason every creator insists on putting in their series, or are mandated to by the publisher, or whatever.

E: wait no that's just Hornswoggle.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Anyone say kissing yet? Kissing.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

-ovipositors

I think wrestling has this.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Oolong

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Productions that only last 26 weeks

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Seasons.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Remakes of famous series with higher production values

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Remakes of famous series with higher production values

This is AEW with WCW I think. Hopefully it fixes the horrible ending of the original.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Onsen/hot springs episode

One match that stretches over 20 episodes

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Genki catgirls

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
all southern wrestlers are now billed as hailing from Osaka

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

i already said that you fuckin chowderhead

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

WatermelonGun posted:

i already said that you fuckin chowderhead

Yea ok

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Shayna Baszler posted:

all southern wrestlers are now billed as hailing from Akita

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Have pop-up themed wrestling cafes have limited runs in areas where you can have someone dressed as your favorite wrestler put you through their finishing move.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
- “wholesome”

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Storylines from light novels

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

All the wrestlers pair off and then the narrator says it's now 20 years later and all of the wrestlers' kids are now wrestlers

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Film a "live-action" recreation of the TV storylines with actors and goofy rear end special effects a la Terra Formars and Gatchaman. Like, show a wrestler break another's back, or reveal what happens when the Undertaker rolls his eyes back and goes into a trance.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I think between all matches we should see the wrestlers as they eat Ramen together.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
a lot of these ideas are really bad and frankly disgusting

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

”Isekai pro wrestling” where a normal guy is transported into a world of kayfabe and backstage politics where everyone is working each other. Will our protagonist be able to navigate the burials and power bombs to escape this dangerous world???

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

a lot of these ideas are really bad and frankly disgusting

That's anime (and wrestling), baby!

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc
I think wrestlers who are getting stale or need to switch it up should develop stands like in JJBA (that's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) that give them added abilities. For example, Shinsuke Nakamura should get a rock and roll stand that knocks opponents over with some "sweet licks" on a spectral guitar. And Shawn Spears should be able to trap you inside the chair dimension

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

mary had a little clam posted:

I think wrestlers who are getting stale or need to switch it up should develop stands like in JJBA (that's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) that give them added abilities. For example, Shinsuke Nakamura should get a rock and roll stand that knocks opponents over with some "sweet licks" on a spectral guitar. And Shawn Spears should be able to trap you inside the chair dimension

breaking news im shawn spear.s ive captured my opponent in the chair dimension

im afraid they will, heh, lose the match by forfeit

*abuses a cook in the aew kitchen for not giving him enough french fries*

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo
basically every kidnapping abuse angle should be set in the astral plane

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Stands but not the fighty ones but the weird ones from jojo part 4 like the transmission tower that turns you into a metal statue if you try to leave it or the one that steals your soul if you lose at rock paper scissors.

That Dang Dad
Apr 23, 2003

Well I am
over-fucking-whelmed...
Young Orc

Dimebags Brain posted:

Stands but not the fighty ones but the weird ones from jojo part 4 like the transmission tower that turns you into a metal statue if you try to leave it or the one that steals your soul if you lose at rock paper scissors.

JR: "Bah gawd, if Sydal stops touching that turnbuckle, Joey Janela's stand Workin' For The Weekend is going to trap him in an eternal saturday!"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

how do you give joey janela a stand and make it a Loverboy song and not a Bruce Springsteen song

i'd have gone with Prove It All Night

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a wrestler who keeps getting asked if he's looking at womens' chests and he gets really flustered and upset and says no even though he was. and sometimes he screams weirdly about it, just like 'aaaaaaaah'. dunno. i watched weathering with you

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

mary had a little clam posted:

JR: "Bah gawd, if Sydal stops touching that turnbuckle, Joey Janela's stand Workin' For The Weekend is going to trap him in an eternal saturday!"

I don't think JR would put that over. This is more of an Excalibur call. JR would just be very confused and complain why everyone calls it a dojo, why can't it just be a gym?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

a cyborg mug posted:

”Isekai pro wrestling” where a normal guy is transported into a world of kayfabe and backstage politics where everyone is working each other. Will our protagonist be able to navigate the burials and power bombs to escape this dangerous world???

That's The Miz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

Fun fact, Terry Funk is officially an anime sidekick.