Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

If it was made by some artist who's just into weird horror type stuff it's kinda cool in a beautiful-grotesque way.

If it was made by some incel who really wants to do that to somebody it's much less cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

It's just a really effective ad for SawStop.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Clicking on the nsfw / nms images in this thread is a condensed version of the randomwaffle experience. Could just be a dong or boobs, could be something incredibly hosed up!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Party Boat posted:

Could just be a dong or boobs, could be something incredibly hosed up!

And sometimes it's all 3 in 1.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Heck yea, that is rad

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

If it was made by some artist who's just into weird horror type stuff it's kinda cool in a beautiful-grotesque way.

It would be cool if that artist got some therapy tbh

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Theophany posted:

It would be cool if that artist got some therapy tbh
Yeah this is basically the same category as Mad Hardcore. "Free speech!" "O.K. what purpose does your speech serve?" "To let the world know how hot I think it is to injure women!"

Also I laughed to remember that advertisements a mere like 15 years ago were still in the inexplicable "and of course we all agree big asses are a terrible thing" phase of America. Thank you Nike for boldly empowering women to look like they are now expected by men to look

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Bedlington Terrier!!!

edit: is it me or is randomwaffle down :ohdear:

alexandriao fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Aug 5, 2021

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

I know it's old, but this is art

alexandriao posted:

Bedlington Terrier!!!

edit: is it me or is randomwaffle down :ohdear:

Yeah it's down right now

Vim Fuego fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Aug 5, 2021

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

If it was made by some incel who really wants to do that to somebody it's much less cool.

I'm mad that I missed it, what was it?!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

blarzgh posted:

I'm mad that I missed it, what was it?!

It was a graphic photo showing how the slit is installed at the cis women factory.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Kirk Vikernes posted:

It was a graphic photo showing how the slit is installed at the cis women factory.

Was this one of the axmaniac duke nukem drawings?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I hate that this is such a common loving theme that my brain went "which one tho, there's hundreds?" The internet makes me so very loving sad.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I described it to my partner as riding a table saw like a sybian.

And that is not a big butt.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Table safety training poster

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Kirk Vikernes posted:

I thought they just used cissors. :ohdear:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I like to imagine it was Volume reimagined as a woman failing to cut themselves in half by squatting over the tablesaw blade.

e.

pseudorandom posted:

:lol:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

pseudorandom posted:

lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Ultra Carp

Bip Roberts posted:

Was this one of the axmaniac duke nukem drawings?

Haha I got probated for reposting those

pseudorandom posted:

:golfclap:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

pseudorandom posted:

I both love and hate this

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

pseudorandom posted:

A++ response

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

My mom told me when I was very young I was convinced all women were born with penises but lost them in "the war." I have no memory of this but I don't think she would have made it up.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pseudorandom posted:

Boo

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
It's down but I still had some to share

BJ Blaskowitz?

I know this a parody but I cannot remember the original

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Loved that guy in Friday the 13th 3.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

rodbeard posted:

My mom told me when I was very young I was convinced all women were born with penises but lost them in "the war." I have no memory of this but I don't think she would have made it up.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

a dmc delorean posted:

BJ Blaskowitz?

Possibly related?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Ah that brings me back

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Radio Paranoia posted:

Possibly related?

I was thinking more the guy from Wolfenstein 3D

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?

a dmc delorean posted:

I was thinking more the guy from Wolfenstein 3D

They are related

"The Doomguy is also implied to be a descendant of BJ in Wolfenstein RPG[1]. It was later confirmed[2] by John Romero and Tom Hall that Doomguy was the son of Commander Keen and thus the great-grandson of BJ Blazkowic"

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I had this book. It was fun.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Fors Yard posted:

They are related

"The Doomguy is also implied to be a descendant of BJ in Wolfenstein RPG[1]. It was later confirmed[2] by John Romero and Tom Hall that Doomguy was the son of Commander Keen and thus the great-grandson of BJ Blazkowic"

I will concede that our friend is definite more BJ than DG but for some reason DOOM is where my brain went first.

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

mojo1701a posted:

And finally:

Huh. I don't remember uploading my av to waffle back in the day.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
In Doom Eternal they drop all serious pretense and occasionally refer to him as “the doom guy”. Not a huge fan of Bethesda but they really nailed the doom franchise.

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Frank Frank posted:

In Doom Eternal they drop all serious pretense and occasionally refer to him as “the doom guy”. Not a huge fan of Bethesda but they really nailed the doom franchise.

I thought it was the Doomslayer?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
His name is Flynn Taggart :saddowns:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tenkaris posted:

I thought it was the Doomslayer?

The UAC(?) radio broadcasts call him “doom guy” more than once (they do use both though).

There are also a couple pretty funny sequences where regular people interact with him. In one scene he drags some guy by his employee badge neck lanyard to a badge swipe point and another where two heavily armed guys are talking about how the doom slayer is a wuss and then you just casually stroll in and snatch one of their guns and keep walking.

Doomguy is an anti-character and it’s great. Bethesda set the tone in the first game when you’re waking up and Dr. Exposition shows up and doomguy just punches the monitor halfway through his speech and ignores it.

It’s all tongue in cheek but it’s done very well to the point where no characterization at all becomes a character. Dude is just the incarnation of senseless violence

Edit: best example of this in eternal is when the doom guy decides that the best course of action is to use some huge orbital weapon to blow an enormous hole in Mars. Scientist guy goes, “hey, I don’t know what you’re thinking but you can’t just blow an enormous hole in Mars” and without missing a beat, the objective pops up “Blow an enormous hole in Mars”. I genuinely laughed outloud

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Aug 7, 2021

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Frank Frank posted:

The UAC(?) radio broadcasts call him “doom guy” more than once (they do use both though).

There are also a couple pretty funny sequences where regular people interact with him. In one scene he drags some guy by his employee badge neck lanyard to a badge swipe point and another where two heavily armed guys are talking about how the doom slayer is a wuss and then you just casually stroll in and snatch one of their guns and keep walking.

Doomguy is an anti-character and it’s great. Bethesda set the tone in the first game when you’re waking up and Dr. Exposition shows up and doomguy just punches the monitor halfway through his speech and ignores it.

It’s all tongue in cheek but it’s done very well to the point where no characterization at all becomes a character. Dude is just the incarnation of senseless violence

Edit: best example of this in eternal is when the doom guy decides that the best course of action is to use some huge orbital weapon to blow an enormous hole in Mars. Scientist guy goes, “hey, I don’t know what you’re thinking but you can’t just blow an enormous hole in Mars” and without missing a beat, the objective pops up “Blow an enormous hole in Mars”. I genuinely laughed outloud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCzOXAdwS9c&t=157s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Honestly I didn’t like it as much as 2016 doom but it had the same vibe/flow to it and although it was a LOT harder, it was still fun. Not gonna mess with the DLC though.