Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Honestly I didn’t like it as much as 2016 doom but it had the same vibe/flow to it and although it was a LOT harder, it was still fun. Not gonna mess with the DLC though.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who liked 2016 better. It's still a great game, but having so little ammo irked me. I get why they did it, to really force you into that chainsaw and glorykill dance, but I would've liked more choices of how I was gonna deal with each fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It was more the bullshit scenarios they throw you into that pissed me off. Like, if you don’t know exactly what is going to spawn, when and where - you’re super dead.

Also the 1up mechanic is lame.

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
I keep refreshing but I keep getting the same image???

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Yup, that sounds like a Waffleimages server, all right. :haw:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Please don't fix the server, it is the funniest possible end to this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vic
Nov 26, 2009

malae fidei cum XI_XXVI_MMIX
It seem the server is fine (all the images work) it just looks like the randomizer script was disabled/is broken.

I don't have platinum to ask Scuttle_SE if they know what's up.