Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aardvark!
Mar 3, 2002

the choice.... is yours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aardvark!
Mar 3, 2002

here are my choices:

i would gently caress john candy, because he's a real piece of eye candy. i'd marry john belushi because he's always making me BeLUSH. finally, i would kill christopher farley by running him over with a steam roller and then folding him up in to my wallet

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress Farley, marry candy (I'd be Mrs. Candy wtf) and kill Belushi (Italian)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

if those are my choices I will just gently caress off and kill myself

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

you people have it all wrong. you gently caress belushi (the wild bad boy), you marry john candy (the gentle, affable family man), and you kill chris farley (who was partly responsible for david spade being a thing).

Oyak
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting

College Slice

marry farley because he's the only one of the three who was funny. gently caress candy because i always felt a little bad for him. kill belushi, he was annoying.

Gameko
Feb 23, 2006

The friend of all children!

The marry answer is obvious. Candy to marry because he's by far the most human and relatable. The choice of F/K is more complicated...I'm tempted to say gently caress Belushi kill Farley because I can't imagine loving Farley, but if you actually met him you might feel completely different. He was made of charisma or something. If you listen to any of the interviews for people that worked with him they all loved him and held him in a gentle kind of awe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

M Farley, k belushi, f candy