Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.
I actually played these earlier this year and I totally agree with the "interesting but flawed" assessment. Miracle Moon really just cut open Zero Escape and started flinging its guts around everywhere. It's such a shameless copy in a way that I actually kinda respect. Some pretty clever sci-fi shenanigans as it goes on too. One particular scene in BMC really put me off, unfortunately, but I'm still interested in where the third one goes.

Mix. posted:

I'll holler if something's wrong. Like if some slime monster crawls out of the sink now that I woke it up by running the faucet...

I'm pretty sure this is a reference to Singularity by William Sleator, a book nobody else I know ever read and one I definitely didn't expect to come up in a random VN.

Ray seems like the friendly sort, we should introduce ourselves.

Level 1 Thief fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Jun 14, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU